Friday, July 23, 2010

Overdue Wednesday Rap!

One of my favourite things is sunny days in winter. Even though it's waaay less warm than in summer, since the sun is much rarer you feel like "Omg I must take full advantage of this beautiful day!" unlike in summer where I commonly open the curtain and scream "Are you still here?? No-one invited you! You're not my real dad!" at the sun before nursing my terrible sunburns*.

Also great about winter is that since summer is happening in America, we get a fresh shipment of America's SUMMER JAMS to make our few sunny days even better. On the subject of SUMMER JAMS, here's Converse's new collaboration song. It's by Kid Cudi (rapper, hence why I can include it), Rostam Batmanglij from Vampire Weekend and Best Coast, an artist I havent heard before but will probably hear more of soon.
Check it:


It's so good it doesnt matter it's secretly a shoe ad! A very effective shoe ad, cause after downloading it at converse.com I looked around the website and ended up designing these on the site:
Omg shoes. Lets get some shoes. These guys know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment