Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow The White Rabbit!

Because I'm a giant nerd, I've spent my summer doing bits and pieces of designy work. I've made a calender for my Mum for Christmas, messed around on illustrator making t-shirts and album covers and now I've actually designed a poster for a shop!!!!

Check it! Follow The White Rabbit is a really great vintage shop in the poplar lanes which sells all manner of cool things, from awesome jewellery to old Little Golden books. However, they're having trouble advertising so Danica and I have offered to make posters for them. Here's mine! It'll be posted up when the get a Men's section (as the bunny's too manly otherwise). I can't wait to see something I made and am quite proud of on walls around the city :D Until then, please visit Follow The White Rabbit (the poster has all the details). I'm sure you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment